Keyword: #withholdratesinfo

Request to Withhold Rates Information
Tono ki te Kaiponu Mōhiohio Reiti

You can request that we withhold your name or postal address (or both) from the Rating Information Database (RID). Use this online form to complete your request to withold rates information.

Follow this link if the form fails to load. online form.
Read text aloud