Keyword: #fixit

Fix / Report a problem
Whakatikahia / Pūrongohia he raruraru

If there's a problem out there that's Council's responsibility, let us know so that we can look into it and get it resolved. If your problem is urgent please contact us by phone.

Use the form below to report a problem. In the case of emergency, please call the Council directly. If after hours your problem will be received the next working day. If the problem is urgent or to do with Noise or Animal Control please call so the problem can be dealt with straight away by our contractors.

Follow this link if the form fails to load. online form.
Read text aloud