Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons for its Housing for the Elderly units situated in
Windsor Court, Haerehuka Street, Otorohanga
Elizabeth Place, Rangitahi Street, Otorohanga
Rosamond Terrace, Kawhia.
These units comprise of one Bedroom and Bedsits which are conveniently located and maintained to a good standard.
Applicants who meet the following are qualified:
1) Are 60 years of age or over and of good character
2) Have a genuine housing need
3) Have assets of less than $200,000
4) Are considered by the Housing Committee to be of suitable character to integrate well with other residents of the units.
5) Preference will/may be given to Applicants who are long term local residents
6) Applicants who do not meet the above criteria may still be considered for accommodation, based on individual, social and personal needs.
Further enquiries and Application Forms are available from Customer Services at the Council Office, 17 Maniapoto Street (P.O. Box 11 ) Otorohanga or phone 07 873 4000 or 0800 734 000